Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My first Paid cake :)


A lady from my fitness center asked me to make a cake with Sonic the Hedgehog on it for her son's 15th Birthday. This is how it turned out, NOT TOO SHABBY!!!! (Insert ear to ear smile). Its 2 8 inch yellow butter cakes with vanilla frosting and filling, with yellow candy melts on the sides. I hand molded Sonic from MM Fondant and Gum paste, i semi copied a cake some one had made with the exact same Sonic from cakecentral.com
I deliver it tomorrow morning, I'm looking forward to seeing what she thinks when she sees it, i hope very happy :)

Hubby bought me 50 cake boxes and made me an excel page with all the ingredients for all the recipes i have to calculate the costs of each cake i make. He is sooooo awesome and supportive, makes this sweet journey all the more sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment